Some time ago I wrote about a project I started – rehab of an old ukulele that I bought on Ebay. My research tells me that this little gem is around 60 years old, and was pretty much a toy. I played around with it quite a bit in it’s beat up condition, and wound up becoming attached so I decided to try my hand at rehabbing it. I wound up getting very sick with the flu, and was out of commission for a week. With the little spurts of energy I had, I would get up from the couch and sand on her and work. By the time I got over the flu, I had her pretty far along. I spent another weekend doing several coats of polyurethane (thank you Mark!!!) and putting her back together. She came out beautiful. I couldn’t be happier with the results! Here are photos of Elsie’s journey. I can’t wait to learn how to play her like a pro!